BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 20 March 2011

Royce Da 5'9

Most people only know of Royce because of his friendship with Eminem and then beef with Eminem to being back friends with Eminem but in my opinion Royce is the most underrated rapper ever, not only does he have a flawless flow on every beat he raps over but his lyrical talent is just incredible. He has a few albums and mixtapes to his name. The most recent being Bar Exam 3. Although it was below his own standards ( if you compare it to his previous work) it was still a solid mixtape and had alot of very good songs. His album Death Is Certain is in my opinion one of the greatest rap albums out and its the reason I rank him so high. Anyways dont just take my word for it. Heres a few songs.



Produced by DJ Premier, Boom is an old classic, Royce merges so well with the beat.



Regardless -  One of my personal favourite songs, Flow, Lyrics, Punchlines. 'I will shut this shit down, And ontop of that I could fuck your bitch now!'



Its The New - From the Bar Exam 2 ( The best mixtape from the Bar Exam series), He sounds so hungry and kills the beat. Lyrics amazing.




Taxi Driver - Great story telling track from Bar Exam 3, when this first came out I couldn't stop playing this.




Did I also mention he holds the title for the best diss track ever made? Well thats my opinion anyways, This is such an amazing diss record, punchlines and personals just kill it.

4 comments:

  1. Royce had a falling out with Em? I totally missed that. I mean, there were no diss songs were there? I heard the everlast and ICP and Canabis songs but nothing about Royce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew him ^^
    His album Street Hop was just nice tho, not bad at all but not really something I'd bump alot, he sure is a nice rapper tho, just hope he won't go down like Em sort of did :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. good stuff

    +following

    hazdbot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete