BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Eminem Signing Slaughterhouse



Ok well this has pretty much been the biggest news in hip-hop of late and why shouldn't it be? The super group that consists of Royce Da 5'9", Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz and Crooked I signing to a label backed by the most popular and successful rapper of all time, what could possibly go wrong? Well for starters Shady Records doesn't have the greatest reputation for developing artists and with none of the Slaughterhouse members willing to change their style to adjust to mainstream I cannot see them being commercially successful. However I do believe that this signing will only mean good things for Hip-Hop. I for one cannot wait to hear future collaborations and projects.

2 comments:

  1. I only know Royce Da 5'9 from Em's Slim Shady EP. Bad meets evil was tight. And they said "See you in Hell for the sequel". May it will happen, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really only know Royce from that? He has tons of fantastic solo material and is a solid MC.
    I will make my next update be about him and post some of my favourite songs by him. :)

    ReplyDelete